Individuals experiencing the physical effects of an injury or medical condition may benefit from physical, occupational or speech therapy services, or a combination of the three. We are here to help you return to maximum independence.
Physical Therapy can help reduce physical limitations caused by many medical problems, so you can return to work activities and hobbies. Our experienced physical therapists can help you improve mobility, strength and balance, and decrease pain and fall risks.
Our Physical Therapy Services can assist those struggling with:
- Concussion Symptoms
- An orthopedic injury or surgery
- Walking or moving around
- Dizziness or balance problems
- Torticollis (shortening of neck muscles in infants)
- A change in ability to tolerate activities previously enjoyed because of weakness or fatigue
- Parkinson’s disease
Our physical therapy services are available at our locations in Morris, Channahon, Diamond-Coal City and Yorkville.
To learn more about Morris Hospital’s physical therapy services, for referral assistance, or to schedule an appointment, call 815-705-7828.
There are all kinds of reasons to choose physical therapy services at Morris Hospital. All of our patients receive one-on-one therapy — never in a group setting — from highly qualified, licensed therapists. Our therapy team stays in touch with your physician to deliver focused, safe and effective care. Plus, therapy is provided in a safe environment with a provider available on the premises at all times. In addition, our therapists help guide patients through exercises that can be done independently as they continue their progress at home. Our rehabilitation team also includes occupational therapists and speech language pathologists should you need additional services.
Our team of licensed, experienced professionals provide patients with excellent physical therapy close to home. Our therapists will work with you to create a coordinated plan of care with a goal of achieving the best possible outcome. To meet our physical therapists, simply click on the button below.
Our highly qualified therapists have achieved a greater depth of knowledge and skills by achieving specialized certifications in Physical Therapy. We have physical therapists certified in:
Outpatient physical therapy is provided at:
- Diagnostic & Rehabilitative Center of Morris Hospital, 100 Gore Road, just north of Interstate 80 in Morris
- Morris Hospial Diamond-Coal City Campus, 1450 E. Division Street, just west of McGinty Street on the north side of Route 113 in Diamond
- Morris Hospital Ridge Road Campus, 27240 W. Saxony Drive, just north of Route 6 in Channahon
- Morris Hospital Yorkville Campus, 105 Saravanos Drive, just south of the intersection of Route 47 and Route 71 in Yorkville
Convenient parking is available at all locations.
Free transportation is available to and from therapy appointments through the Morris Hospital Patient Transportation Service. We ask that requests for transportation be made as far in advance as possible and no less than 72 hours ahead of your appointment.