Occupational Medicine is focused on helping employers by improving the health, wellness and safety of their employees, which in turn, helps protect the financial well-being of employers and employees.
Medical providers in occupational medicine are trained to diagnose and treat work-related injuries and administer pre-employment testing and regulatory examinations.
Through certification, occupational medicine providers are up-to date on federal and state regulations related to health and safety, including Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA), Department of Transportation (DOT), and the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
Morris Hospital Occupational Medicine program works with over 500 companies, ranging in size from 3 to 1,300 employees, working in manufacturing, construction, chemical, material and food processing, fire and police departments, municipalities, and many others. We stand ready to offer you excellent care, 24-hours a day, 7-days a week.
We pride ourselves on excellent customer service and quick communication, reporting on the employee’s status with all the key stakeholders. Our goal is the same as yours: To keep your employees healthy, safe and on the job.
- Work related injury treatment and follow-up care
- Pre-employment physicals including vision testing
- Physical Ability Testing ( Pre-Placement, Post-offer)
- Return to Work, Fitness for Duty Exams
- Drug Testing (urine, hair, saliva) with Medical Review Officer Service
- Breath Alcohol Testing
- Post injury/incident substance testing
- Respirator Physicals, Qualitative Respirator Fit Testing and Respirator Questionnaire
- Pulmonary Function Testing
- Audiology Testing
- Cardiac Stress Testing and EKG
- Sleep Evaluation Testing
- Physical Therapy
- Occupational Therapy
- Vaccinations & Titer Blood Testing
- D.O.T new hire and recertification physicals
- Bus Driver & Bus Aid physicals
- Firefighter NFPA 1582 Exams
- Comprehensive Police Officer Exams
- OSHA Mandated Medical Surveillance
- Drug Testing
- Flu Shots
- Wellness Blood Panels
- Injury Prevention Training
- CPR/AED & First Aid Training
- First Responder Training
For questions, to schedule a tour of one of our clinics, or to arrange for our occupational medicine team to tour your workplace, contact:
Occupational Medicine Account Representative/Industrial Specialist