Immediate Care is open Mondays-Fridays from 8:00 a.m.-7:00 p.m., and Saturdays and Sundays from 8:00 a.m.-2:00 p.m. Patients are seen on a walk-in basis.
Immediate Care is closed on Christmas Day, New Year’s Day and Thanksgiving Day and open until 2:00 p.m. on Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day. Holiday hours are subject to change. Please call in advance on holidays to confirm hours.
Diagnostic & Rehabilitative Center of Morris Hospital
100 W. Gore Road, Morris,
Just north of Interstate 80 and west of Route 47
All facilities are equipped with exam and procedure rooms, as well as on-site laboratory and x-ray testing.
Immediate Care Services offers a convenient alternative for the diagnosis and treatment of non-life threatening conditions, including:
- Animal bites
- Coughs, colds and sore throats
- Cuts & simple lacerations
- Ear infections
- Eye infections
- Fever or flu-like symptoms
- Insect stings and bites
- Minor burns
- Rash or skin irritations
- Simple fractures
- Upper respiratory infections
- Sports injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Sinus conditions
- Urinary tract infections
When in doubt about whether to use Immediate Care or a hospital emergency department, call ahead if possible, or error on the safe side and go to the closest emergency department.
Patients at Morris Hospital’s Immediate Care are seen by a physician, physician assistant or nurse practitioner who is trained and experienced in diagnosing and treating a wide range of health conditions.
Morris Hospital is also proud to have a team of registered nurses, licensed practical nurses, and laboratory and radiology technologists providing care for patients at Immediate Care.
Following diagnosis and treatment, patients are given discharge instructions, along with any necessary paperwork, and are encouraged to follow-up with their primary care physician. A physician list is provided to patients who do not currently have a physician.
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers offers a number of payment options for patients who receive immediate care services:
- If your health plan includes Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers as a participating provider, the charges will be submitted to your health plan. Either your deductible will be applied, or a down payment may be required at the point of service.
- If your health plan doesn’t include Morris Hospital as a provider, payment is requested at the time of service. We will provide the necessary paperwork for you to submit to your insurance carrier for reimbursement.
- Self-pay patients are asked for a $100 deposit at the time of service.
- Cash, personal check and major credit cards are accepted.
If you have questions about payment or would like to learn more about Morris Hospital’s Financial Assistance Program, please call a patient representative in the Business Office at Morris Hospital, (815) 705-7046, during normal business hours.