Members of the Morris Hospital Medical Staff are highly educated and trained providers that have completed an extensive credentialing and privileging process confirming their competence and professionalism. Providers are then continuously evaluated through extensive monitoring and compliance audits in order to ensure that the patient care provided at Morris Hospital is and remains Excellent. Many members of the Medical Staff also participate in indirect patient care processes providing their medical expertise to several committees, process improvement efforts and long-term planning for the service area.
2022 MEDICAL STAFF OFFICERS
2022 MEDICAL STAFF
- Timothy Sanders, D.O., Dept/Comm of Anesthesiology
- Maxime Gilles, M.D., Dept/Comm of Emergency Medicine
- Richard Johnson, M.D., Dept/Comm of Pediatrics
- David Vermillion, M.D., Dept/Comm of Medicine
- Douglas Toussaint, D.O., Dept/Comm of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Michael Jachec, M.D., Dept/Comm of Radiology
- Farrukh Aijaz, M.D., Dept/Comm of Pathology
- Robert MacNab, D.P.M., Dept/Comm of Surgery
2022 MEDICAL STAFF
- Bylaws Committee – Daniel Jurak, D.O.
- Cancer Committee – Hector Lugo, M.D.
- Code Blue Committee – David Vermillion, M.D.
- Endoscopy Committee – Kristopher Oswalt, M.D.
- Ethics Committee – Michael Jachec, M.D.
- Immediate Care/Occupational Medicine Committee – Charlotte Albinson, M.D.
- Infection Control Committee – John Bolden, M.D.
- Interventional Cardiology Quality Committee – Michael Jachec, M.D.
- Medical Records/Utilization Review Committee – Ian Best, M.D.
- Nominating Committee – Joseph Kokoszka, M.D.
- Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee – Richard Johnson, M.D.
- Physician Assistance Committee – Dana Howd, M.D.
- Professional Practice Evaluation (Peer Review) Committee – Stephen Treacy, M.D.
- Quality Committee – Dana Howd, M.D.
- Stroke Committee – Peter Analytis, M.D.
- Trauma Committee – Kristopher Oswalt, M.D.
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers’ Medical Staff Office offers this online primary source verification service to other hospitals, health care organizations and credentialing agents.
Note: This service is for our Illinois facilities only and is not intended for use by patients or other visitors.
For further assistance, contact our medical staff office at 815-705-7222.