Members of the Morris Hospital Medical Staff are highly educated and trained providers that have completed an extensive credentialing and privileging process confirming their competence and professionalism. Providers are then continuously evaluated through extensive monitoring and compliance audits in order to ensure that the patient care provided at Morris Hospital is and remains Excellent. Many members of the Medical Staff also participate in indirect patient care processes providing their medical expertise to several committees, process improvement efforts and long-term planning for the service area.
MEDICAL STAFF OFFICERS
- Timothy Sanders, D.O., Anesthesiology
- Michael Kryza, M.D., Emergency Medicine
- Daniel Jurak, D.O., Family Medicine
- David Vermillion, M.D., Internal Medicine
- Douglas Toussaint, D.O., Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Ian Best, M.D., Pediatrics
- Kristopher Oswalt, M.D., Surgery
- Farrukh Aijaz, M.D., Pathology
- Michael Jachec, M.D., Radiology
- Bylaws Committee – Kristopher Oswalt, M.D.
- Cancer Committee – Hector Lugo, M.D.
- Immediate Care/Occupational Medicine Committee – Charlotte Albinson, M.D.
- Infection Prevention & Control Committee – John Bolden, M.D.
- Interventional Cardiology Committee – Syed Ahmed, M.D.
- Medical Records/Utilization Review Committee – Ian Best, M.D.
- Pharmacy & Therapeutics Committee – Richard Johnson, M.D.
- Professional Practice Evaluation Committee – Lakshmi Anubrolu, M.D.
- Quality Committee – Kristopher Oswalt, M.D.
- Stroke Committee – Peter Analytis, M.D.
- Trauma Committee – Kristopher Oswalt, M.D.
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers’ Medical Staff Office offers this online primary source verification service to other hospitals, health care organizations and credentialing agents.
Note: This service is for our Illinois facilities only and is not intended for use by patients or other visitors.
For further assistance, contact our medical staff office at 815-705-7222.