Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, is seeking a coupled General Surgery team to start our employed surgery program as this is a genuine need considering the wide-breadth of communities we serve. We currently have a large employed primary care group, who are thankful to have other employed and independent physicians who specialize in cardiovascular, neurology, gynecological, endocrine, allergy/immunology, radiation oncology, rheumatology, and infectious disease to name a few. Our hospital system also has a long-standing employed 24/7 hospitalist group, and we have 3 employed pathologists as well. Our non-profit, community-based hospital is blessed to have the same successful and established radiology (interventional too), emergency medicine and anesthesiology physician groups for decades.
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, is based in Morris, IL, about 75minutes (61 miles) SW of Chicago with 30 healthcare centers, plus ASC and offers a well-established employed group of primary care and medical specialists as part of a community-based organization which is 1 of 14% of USA hospitals with a 4-Star rating for Overall Hospital Quality from CMS. We have a genuine need for a coupled team of B/C General Surgeons who are ATLS certified. Step into a career-building opportunity where you’d see a variety of patients, be part of an active medical staff community and have incredible access to great schools, affordable cost-of-living and be in the middle of lush and natural outdoor areas.
General Surgery Practice
- Large referral network with 33 Primary Care Providers and 30+medical specialties
- Wide variety of bread-and-butter cases including advanced laparoscopic surgery
- Participation in ASC ownership
- Mix of outpatient days in Morris and blocked OR & ASC time
- Dedicated equipment & excellent mix of certified OR nurses, certified surgical techs, registered OR nurses, & anesthesiologists
- Encounter excellent and collegial working relationships with long-standing and newly added medical staff members
- Level II Trauma Center & Primary Stroke Certified
- Participation in Tumor Board and Cancer Committees
- Excellent market competitive compensation and benefits package
- Production compensation and physician-driven quality metrics
- Trauma Call Stipends
- On-going loan repayment, if applicable
- Starting & Moving Bonus
- Beautiful, safe neighborhoods & unique properties – some with backyard accessible waterfronts
- Highly rated public & private schools plus easy commute to Illinois’ most prestigious colleges & universities
- 61 miles to Chicago and short drive to Chicago suburbs
- Many Fortune 500 employers in Morris and the surrounding area including Grainger, BMW, P&G and Costco
If you’re interested in our full-time opportunity, please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to getting to know you better while sharing how we can meet your professional interests and needs.
For information, contact:
Breanna McNally, MBA, CPCS