Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers in Morris, Illinois offers a well-established community need of an extraordinary service-line that’s expanded to incredible volumes. Be part of a non-profit Level II Trauma & Primary Stroke Center with a 4-Star rating for Overall Hospital Quality from CMS and received our 8th consecutive letter grade A for Patient Safety from the Leapfrog group. We have a genuine need for another highly-motivated Neurologist with strong work ethics. This is a great employment opportunity where you’d see a variety of patients, work together with other physicians and providers and be part of a very active medical staff community that has strength in collaboration and leadership.
- Bread and butter neurology with great variety, plus APP support in office & great resources in the area
- Build out your sub-specialization with a great team who offer diverse experience
- Strong referral patterns with 33 Primary Care Providers and facilities around our service area
- Outpatient clinics conveniently located in Morris and 15min away in Channahon
- 1:4 Weekend Call
- Primary Stroke Certified and Level II Trauma Center, plus we offer an accredited Sleep Center
- Recently remodeled and expanded EEG/EMG rooms
- Concussion Management Program featuring multi-disciplinary approach with ImPACT certified providers
- Serves a population of 170,000 residents with 37 medical specialties in the far southwest suburbs of Chicago
- Excellent market competitive compensation and benefits package
- Production compensation, plus physician-driven quality compensation
- Moving Bonus
- Ongoing loan repayment
- Starting Bonus
- Beautiful, safe neighborhoods & unique properties – some with backyard accessible waterfronts
- Highly rated public & private schools plus easy commute to Illinois’ most prestigious colleges & universities
- Many Fortune 500 employers in Morris and the surrounding area including Grainger, BMW, P&G and Costco
- 61 miles to Chicago and short drive to Chicago suburbs
- Diverse foodie experiences from local coffee shops, made-from scratch fine dining to cultural cuisine
Come discover why physicians who could work anywhere work here!
For information, contact:
Breanna McNally, MBA, CPCS
I look forward to chatting with you soon and putting you in touch with our highly reputable Neurologists who’ve found MHHC to be home in total for almost three decades!