Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a HIDDEN GEM in the southwest Chicagoland area as you consider employment opportunities not too far from the city and surrounding suburbs. Join a long-standing, independent, community-focused non-for-profit organization. Hospital is a Level II Trauma, Perinatal and Primary Stroke Center, with clinics that continue to serve 20 different communities, a population of 170,000 residents since 1906.
- 1.0 FTE, no weekend clinic work. We’re flexible with setting up a non-traditional schedule; 1 weekday evening required. Take over a growing practice base between two different sites in Braidwood, IL and Dwight, IL with other PCP, LCSW and specialties onsite. See all ages, ability to perform in-clinic procedures, if desired as well. Services onsite for patients include EKGs, lab (pick-up occurs 2-3x/day – processed at hospital, which takes care of 93% of tests), diabetic screening, in-ofc Pro-Time/INR, HA1C testing.
- Adult patient inpatient work can be taken care of by the hospitalist service-line. Have the option of working traditionally or out-patient only for patients in the clinic. During the weekdays, physicians are responsible for office call coverage (phone calls). Call coverage can be arranged during time off with several other PCPs.
- Market Competitive Compensation Package: moving bonus, CME/GE accounts, Medical Edu. Loan Assist. (if appl), prod/qual bonus attainment from day one of employment; dollar amount paid per wRVU over base and quality metrics are physician-driven, plus 5 weeks PTO, Retirement Plan w/matching, GREAT Health, Dental & Vision and LT/ST Disability Ins., free gym membership and wellness incentive!
What else would you experience with our organization & communities we serve?
- We received a 5-star rating for Overall Hospital Quality in 2021! Listed on Becker’s Hospital Review’s “100 Great Community Hospitals” (2016, 2017, 2018, and 2019).
- Enjoy consultation & collaboration with nearly 160 physicians in 38 medical specialties, which includes 23 PCPs and 8 Pediatricians. We also have Endo, advanced STEMI/Cardio, Hem/Onc, RadOnc, Ortho&Spine, Urol, GI, InfDis, Neph – with inpt Dialysis, ENT, Eye, Ob/Gyne, Sleep Center, Tele-Psych at the hospital and LCSWs in primary care clinics, phenomenal ED & Rad departments (both groups have been with us for 20yrs+), Breast Health & COPD Nurse Navigator, 4 Urgent Cares, our own blood bank, 3 pathologists, plus PT/OT/SLP Rehabilitation Services, pain care, wound care and more!
- At the hospital we have a dedicated 2East Pediatric Wing where all nurses are PALS trained and a beautiful Family Birthing Suite/Level II Perinatal Unit (500-600 births/yr), 8 LDRP rooms and 4 NST/Triage rooms. Our tertiary hospital is Loyola Medicine, Chicago.
- You have a true voice in decision-making here! Be part of our active medical staff committees, physician advisory councils and engaging healthcare center meetings.
- Gain great learning experiences and teaching opportunities are available with students.
- Since 03/18, we began a $60 million master facility plan that expanded our ED (with state-of-the-art features), renovated IF therapy, imaging (new women’s center!), outpt lab and main lobby patient flow. Our remodeled Cardiac Diagnostics Depart. was expanded as part of Phase II. Phase 3 recently will consist of modernizing ORs and updating our patient registration process.
For more information about the position and surrounding communities, please contact Jennifer Goodwin, in-house Manager of Physician Recruitment & Relations at (815) 705-1470, texts/calls also welcome at 630-347-7539 or by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org.