Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers offers access to its patient portals through two mobile apps, so you can have access to your medical records right at your fingertips.
Please note: You must be signed up for the portals before you can begin using the mobile apps.
Both apps keep track of your appointments, test results, visit summaries and more. These apps feature simple login and the ability to set alerts and receive push notifications.
Your health is in your hands with the Healow app. This convenient health and online wellness app links you to your Morris Hospital Physician Office. In order to use this app, you must first create an account with your providers office in order to use the physician office portal.
What can I do in the Healow app?
The Healow app has all the same functionalities as the Patient Portal, but can be downloaded onto your mobile device. You’ll be able to:
- Set your health goals, track them and share them with your provider
- View upcoming and past appointments and set up personal reminders
- View your health records, including immunizations. test results, allergies, published patient education and summaries
- Manage your medications and request refills
- Send and receive secure message and health alerts from your provider’s office*
- Set alerts and receive push notifications
- Login with a simple, 4-digit PIN
How do I download?
Using your mobile device, use the appropriate button below to download the Healow app. When it asks for your Practice Code, enter: BHDGAA
Your health is in your hands with the Meditech MHealth app. This convenient app links you to the MyHealth@MorrisHospital Patient Portal. In order to use this app, you must first create an account in the hospital portal.
What can I do in the MHealth app?
The Meditech MHealth app has all the same functionalities as the Patient Portal, but can be downloaded onto your mobile device. You’ll be able to:
- View appointments
- Review lab results and radiology reports
- See your visit summary
- Review your test results
- Update personal information
- Login with a passcode, Touch ID or Face ID
How do I download?
Using your mobile device, use the appropriate button below to download the MHealth app. When it asks for you to choose a portal, select Morris Hospital or MyHealth@MorrisHospital.