Ringwala, Sukit M., M.D.
Dr. Sukit Ringwala is a board-certified electrophysiologist with Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists. Dr. Ringwala is a contracted electrophysiologist who performs procedures at Morris Hospital and sees patients at the Morris office. To schedule an appointment with Dr. Ringwala, call 815.705.1000.
- Interests: Heart Rhythm Abnormalities, Complex Arrhythmia Ablation, Cardiovascular Implantable Electronic Devices including Pacemakers and Defibrillators; Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
- Education: University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Doctor of Medicine; University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Master of Public Health; University of Wisconsin, Madison, WI, Bachelor of Science
- Residency: University of Vermont Medical Center, Burlington, VT (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship: Northwestern University, Chicago/University of Chicago (Cardiac Electrophysiology); University of Vermont, Burlington, VT (Cardiovascular Disease)
- Professional Association: Heart Rhythm Society
- Practice Name: Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Practice Website: www.morrishospital.org/cvspecialists
Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists
151 W. High Street (Lower Level), Morris, IL 60450
- Phone 815-705-1000
- Web Site https://www.morrishospital.org/cvspecialists