Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, along with market-driven compensation ranges, an in-depth, customized orientation program, and on-going wellness and educational opportunities. Certain positions also enjoy flexible scheduling and a weekend program.
Medical Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Offered to FT/PT employee greater than or equal to 40 hours per pay period. This coverage begins the 1st of the month after four weeks of service. We provide comprehensive medical coverage for employees and eligible dependents.
Dental Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- FT/PT employees with greater than or equal to 40 hours are eligible for our dental insurance. PPO plan coverage begins the first of the month following 4 weeks of service.
Vision Plan (VSP)
- FT/PT employees with greater than or equal to 40 hours are eligible. Vision is a voluntary program incorporating office co-pays, significant coverage, and savings for employees and their eligible dependents utilizing network providers.
Group Term Insurance (UNUM Life Insurance Company of America)
- Offered to all FT/PT employees working greater than or equal to 40 hours per pay period. Coverage begins the 1st of the month following four weeks of service.
- Morris Hospital provides a base life policy at no cost to full-time/part-time employees with greater than or equal to 40 hours. Supplemental employee life coverage is voluntary and is available through pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Accidental Death Dismemberment coverage on employee base and supplemental coverage provides additional benefits for accidental death or accidental dismemberment.
- Spousal and dependent life coverage may be purchased through after-tax payroll deductions.
Disability (UNUM Life Insurance Company of America)
This is offered to FT/PT employees who work greater than or equal to 40 hours per pay period. Coverage begins 1st of the month after four weeks of service.
- 65% of monthly average regular wages. 90-day waiting period; 100% employer funded.
- 60% of average weekly regular wages. 21-day waiting period. Voluntary plan – employee paid through payroll deductions.
Employee Assistance Program (UNUM/Life Balance)
- Available to all employees. Provides 24 hour a day confidential assistance to employees and dependents for work, home, personal, or family issues.
Flexible Spending Accounts
- Available to FT/PT employees with greater than or equal to 40 hours per pay period. Tax-free options include Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts.
“My Choices” Flexible Benefits plan
- Available to FT/PT employees with greater than or equal to 40 hours per pay period. Allowance provided by Morris Hospital during open enrollment to assist employees in purchasing their benefits or as salary if employee elects not to enroll.
403B Retirement Plan
- Available to all employees upon immediate entry. Employee may contribute pre-tax or Roth after-tax dollars. Hospital matches employee contributions up to 6% of wages on a graduated scale based on years of service. Immediate vesting.
PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Available to FT/PT employees with greater than or equal to 40 hours per pay period. Non-exempt employees must complete a 90 day initial employment period prior to accessing banks. Accrual begins on date of hire and offers carry-over and cash-in options.
- Granted to FT/PT employees who work greater than or equal to 40 hours per pay period. Time off is based on the relationship with the deceased.
- Non-exempt employees working weekends, evenings, nights and holidays receive generous differential rates.
- We provide multiple programs to all of our employees to promote wellness.
Health Club Membership
- Available to all employees. Morris Hospital pays 50% of annual membership fee (maximum of $198). Reimbursements are bi-annual.
- YMCA gym membership fully covered for employees as long as they comply with the minimum usage requirement.
Reward & Recognition Program
Available to all employees.
- Service awards dinner
- Fire Starter of the Month
- Daily recognition for Excellence
- Igniting Ideas program