Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, along with market-driven compensation ranges, an in-depth, customized orientation program, and on-going wellness and educational opportunities. Certain positions also enjoy flexible scheduling and a weekend program.
These benefits are offered to FT/PT employees who work greater than or equal to 20 hours per week (40 hours per pay period). Coverage begins the first of the month following four weeks or service.
Eligible Dependents: Legally married spouse and dependent children up to age 26. Dependent child is defined as, a natural child of the employee, an adopted child or one who is in your custody under an interim court order of adoption, a stepchild.
Medical Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- We provide comprehensive medical coverage for employees and dependents. Two medical plans plan offered through Blue Cross Blue Shield: PPO-A and PPO-B.
Dental Insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- PPO Dental Plan low out-of-pocket costs incorporating significant coverage, and savings for employees and their eligible dependents utilizing network providers.
Vision Plan (VSP)
- VSP, the best vision care at the lowest out-of-pocket costs incorporating office co-pays, significant coverage, and savings for employees and their eligible dependents utilizing network providers.
Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- Tax-free savings options include Health Care and Dependent Care Spending Accounts. A Flexible Spending Account (FSA) allows you to pay for everyday Health Care and Dependent Care expenses using tax free dollars.
- The amount you elect is deducted from your paycheck pre‐tax. This means you do not pay Federal Income Tax or Social Security Taxes on the amount you defer. The money that is deducted is then used to reimburse your eligible FSA expenses.
- Market driven base compensation
- Shift Differential non-exempt employees working weekends, evenings, nights and holidays receive generous differential rates.
PTO (Paid Time Off)
- Available to FT/PT employees with greater than or equal to 20 hours per week (40 hours per pay period). Non-exempt employees must complete a 90-day initial employment period prior to accessing banks. Accrual begins on date of hire and offers carry-over and cash-in options.
403B Retirement Plan
- Available to all employees upon immediate entry. Employee may contribute pre-tax or Roth after-tax dollars. Hospital matches employee contributions up to 6% of wages on a graduated scale based on years of service. Immediate vesting.
- Free Quarterly Financial Wellness Coaching sessions. Will cover any financial wellness topics-saving for retirement, preparing a will, saving for your children’s college, life insurance, and any other questions that you may have.
Group Term Insurance
- Offered to all FT/PT employees working greater than or equal to 20 hours per week (40 hours per pay period). Coverage begins the 1st of the month following four weeks of service.
- Morris Hospital provides a base life policy at no cost and Supplemental employee life coverage is voluntary and is available through pre-tax payroll deductions.
- Accidental Death Dismemberment coverage on employee base and supplemental coverage provides additional benefits for accidental death or accidental dismemberment.
- Spousal and dependent life coverage may be purchased through after-tax payroll deductions.
Offered to all FT/PT employees working greater than or equal to 20 hours per week (40 hours per pay period). Coverage begins the 1st of the month following four weeks of service.
- Short-Term Disability: 60% of average weekly regular wages. 21-day waiting period. Voluntary plan – employee paid through payroll deductions. $1,000 maximum weekly benefit.
- Long-Term Disability: 65% of monthly average regular wages. 90-day waiting period; 100% employer funded.
Employee Assistance Program
Available to all employees and eligible family members 100% free of charge. Provides 24 hour a day confidential assistance to employees and dependents for work, home, personal, or family issues.
- Managing work and your home life can sometimes be a challenge. We are pleased to announce we have a program available with emotional wellbeing and work-life balance resources to keep you at your best. The program offers guidance to help you address and resolve everyday issues at no cost to you or your family.
- In the moment short term counseling 24/7/365. In addition to unlimited telephone and internet access, you and your eligible family members may also receive up to three counseling session, in person or via video.
- Legal consultations, 30-minute free legal consultation
- Financial Expertise, personalized financial guidance
- Convenience Resources in acres such as child or elder care, adoption, pet care, education and housing needs.
- Comprehensive program emphasizes the importance of employee health and wellness, including both physical and mental well-being.
- Wellness Incentive program includes a monetary reward based on individual employee participation.
- Free annual biometric screening gives employees a snapshot of their health.
Health Club Membership
- Available to all employees. Morris Hospital pays 50% of annual membership fee (maximum of $204).
- As a result of a partnership between the hospital and Morris Community YMCA, YMCA gym membership is fully covered for employees. Minimum usage requirements apply. A newly constructed YMCA is coming to Morris soon!
Available to all FT/PT employees working greater than or equal to 20 hours per week (40 hours per pay period).
- Up to $5,000.00 tuition reimbursement each calendar year
Reward & Recognition
The following Reward and Recognition Programs are available to all employees.
- Milestone Recognition Award
- Fire Starter of the Month
- Recognition for excellence
- Igniting Ideas program