I want to...
Find A Healthcare Provider
Send A Greeting
Like Us on Facebook
Join our email list!
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care. More...
• Morris Hospital Offers Camp 911 Children's Safety ProgramChildren entering 4th, 5th and 6th grade next fall can become better prepared for emergencies by attending Camp 911 o Thursday, June 20, from 9-11:55 a.m.
• Morris Hospital Introduces New Diabetes EducatorDiane Mangan has joined Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers as the new certified diabetes educator. She brings 25 years of experience to the position.
• Morris Hospital Trauma Surgeon Warns Against Distracted DrivingIn recognition of May as National Trauma Awareness Month, Dr. Kristopher Oswalt, general surgeon and trauma director at Morris Hospital, is speaking out on the dangers of distracted driving.
• Morris Hospital Foundation Accepting Grant ApplicationsThe Morris Hospital Foundation invites local nonprofit organizations and government agencies to apply for funding from its Community Healthcare/Wellness Grant Program.
• Channahon Resident Named Morris Hospital Fire Starter of the MonthAt Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, Shellie Moreno has a reputation for being an amazing co-worker who is always willing to step in and help others.
"I just moved into the Minooka area four months ago. I was informed that the hospital of choice is Morris Hospital. I was brought in the ER Tuesday night for what turned out to be pneumonia. I was amazed and shocked at the incredible care I received. ER and staff on 2nd floor are just fantastic. Everyone was caring, knowledgeable, friendly and exceeded your goal of "excellence." The food was the best I've had in a hospital. Homemade and served hot. This will be my hospital of choice in the future."
"Morris Hospital is by far the finest patient caring Hospital I have ever used. Excellent and then some."
View All Comments | Submit A Comment