Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Morris Hospital among Becker's 100 Great Community Hospitals
Becker's Hospital Review has named Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers to its 2016 "100 Great Community Hospitals" list released today. Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is one of six community hospitals in Illinois to earn this recognition.
- "We live in Woodsmoke Ranch during the summer months, and of course all my regular doctors are back south in Florida. I had double knee replacement in Florida four years ago and while at Woodsmoke I recently twisted my left knee which ended up sending me to Morris hospital by ambulance (Seneca, great ambulance service). I cannot say enough about the excellent service and caring staff at the hospital from the emergency room through the in patient services to the food service. EXCELLENT HOSPITAL."
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- Morris Hospital Included in Becker’s 100 Great Community Hospitals List
Becker’s Hospital Review has named Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers to its 2016 "100 Great Community Hospitals" list released today.
- Morris Hospital Recognized for Continued Excellence
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been recognized for setting an example of excellence by being named Studer Group's Rural Healthcare Organization of the Month.
- Camp 911 Safety Program Offered June 17
Children entering 3rd, 4th and 5th grade next fall can become better prepared for emergencies by attending Camp 911 on Friday, June 17 from 9-11:55 a.m. at Morris Hospital.