Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Register Now for Our Corn Fest 5K Fun Run!
Pre-registration is now underway for our Corn Fest 5K Fun Run to support the Betty Sterritt scholarship fund on Saturday, September 26 at White Oak Elementary School in Morris. The race begins at 9 a.m. Click here to register...
- July 19, 2014 -- "We live in Woodsmoke Ranch during the summer months, and of course all my regular doctors are back south in Florida. I had double knee replacement in Florida four years ago and while at Woodsmoke I recently twisted my left knee which ended up sending me to Morris hospital by ambulance (Seneca, great ambulance service). I cannot say enough about the excellent service and caring staff at the hospital from the emergency room through the in patient services to the food service. EXCELLENT HOSPITAL."
- April 23, 2014 -- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care on 4/21/14 for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- March 12, 2015 - "We were extremely happy with the care our baby received last month. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. After 3 days...we really felt a bond with those caring for our little princess!"
- Babysitter’s Training Course Saturday, September 5, 2015
- I Can Cope - Support Group Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, September 10, 2015
- Registration Underway for Morris Hospital Corn Fest 5K Run
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers' Corn Fest 8K Fun Run to support the Betty Sterritt Scholarship Fund will take place on Saturday, September 26, at White Oak Elementary School, 2001 Dupont Avenue, Morris, as part of the Grundy County Corn Festival.
- Morris Hospital Auxiliary Announces Golf Outing and Bridge/Euchre Tournament
The Morris Hospital Auxiliary will host its annual Golf Outing and Bridge/Euchre Tournament on Monday, September 21, at the Morris Country Club.
- Morris Hospital Cancer Program Earns National Accreditation with Commendation
The Morris Hospital cancer program has received a Three-Year Accreditation with Commendation from the Commission on Cancer (CoC) of the American College of Surgeons based on results of a voluntary on-site survey.