Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Free Skin Cancer Screenings
A limited number of skin cancer screenings are available on Friday, June 5, from 9 a.m.-12 p.m. at Morris Dematology, 1499 Lakewood Drive in Morris. Free screenings will be conducted by Dermatologist Cary Jenkins. Call Morris Hospital at 815-416-6089 to make your appointment.
- October 22, 2014 -- "I love Morris Hospital and I have never had a bad experience. I have cirrosis of the liver and they saved my life at Christmas time. The doctors were wonderful and the nurses were fabulous. I wouldn't go to any other hospital. Thank you Morris Hospital staff. You are great!!!!"
- April 4, 2015 -- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, June 4, 2015
- Skin Cancer Screening Friday, June 5, 2015
- Diabetes and Foot Health Tuesday, June 9, 2015
- Morris Hospital Earns 'Straight A's' for Patient Safety
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is one of 182 hospitals in the nation being recognized for achieving Straight A's on the Hospital Safety Score.
- Morris Hospital Immediate Care Physician Cautions on Poison Ivy
Throughout the summer and into the fall, rashes caused by poison ivy are very common throughout the area.
- Morris Hospital Honors Mazon Resident as Fire Starter of the Month
A strong leader is critical to any team's success. The Scanning/Processing team in the Health Information Management department at Morris Hospital is fortunate to have just that in lead HIM Specialist Judy Chapman.