Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Join Us for a Cancer Survivors Day Celebration!
Anyone who has ever had a diagnosis of cancer is invited to attend our celebration on Sunday, June 5!
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "We live in Woodsmoke Ranch during the summer months, and of course all my regular doctors are back south in Florida. I had double knee replacement in Florida four years ago and while at Woodsmoke I recently twisted my left knee which ended up sending me to Morris hospital by ambulance (Seneca, great ambulance service). I cannot say enough about the excellent service and caring staff at the hospital from the emergency room through the in patient services to the food service. EXCELLENT HOSPITAL."
- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- Cancer Survivors Day Celebration Starts 6/5/2016
- Heartsaver AED/First Aid CPR Starts 6/8/2016
- Super Childbirth Express Evening Class Starts 6/9/2016
- Morris Hospital Offering Stroke Risk Assessment
In recognition of National Stroke Awareness Month during May, Morris Hospital is encouraging community members to take its free, online stroke risk assessment.
- Morris Hospital Adds Occupational Therapy to Ridge Road Campus in Channahon
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has added occupational therapy services to its Ridge Road Campus in Channahon.
- Morris Hospital Continues Straight "A" Streak for Patient Safety
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has once again received an "A" rating on the Leapfrog Group's Hospital Safety Score, placing Morris Hospital in an elite group of hospitals in the nation.