Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Join Our Pink Ribbon Event - Hip Hop for Hope!
Ladies, gather your friends and join us on October 21 from 6-7:30 p.m. for a 75 minute exercise class where you will learn all the hip hop moves that make exercise fun! Also featuring door prizes and breast cancer awareness month education materials. Reserve your spot today!
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- Blood Drive Starts 10/25/2016
- Controlling High Blood Pressure Starts 10/25/2016
- Prostate Screening Starts 10/28/2016
- Morris Hospital Pediatrician Shares View on Childhood Obesity
Dr. Aamair Tajuddin, a pediatrician at the Coal City Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital, wants to help conquer childhood obesity.
- Morris Hospital Offers Hip Hop for Hope during Breast Cancer Awareness Month
Morris Hospital is offering Hip Hop for Hope, a breast cancer awareness event, on Friday, October 21, from 6-7:30 p.m. at White Oak Elementary School in Morris.
- Senior Health Insurance Counseling Service Available at Morris Hospital
A volunteer counselor from the Senior Health Insurance Program (SHIP) is available at Morris Hospital by appointment to provide free health insurance counseling for Medicare beneficiaries and their caregivers.