Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Learn About Treatment Options for Hip and Knee Pain
The hip and knee are among the strongest and most important joints in the body, yet natural wear and tear or injury to the hip or knee joints can cause debilitating pain that makes an everyday task like walking simply unbearable. Come to a free program presented by Orthopedic Surgeon Keith Rezin on Wednesday, May 13, from 6-7 p.m. at Reddick Public Library in Ottawa to learn about the Latest Advancements in Treatment Options for Hip and Knee Pain. Register here...
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- May 28, 2014 -- “I have been in and out of the hospital since February 2013, fighting cancer and end stage kidney failure. I have been introduced to some of the best (my opinion) that I have come across in my life. For the hospital itself, the staff has been so tremendous. I get treated like a human life, with respect and compassion. We all know that everything is not always going to go our way, or we are not going to get the news we want. It’s the way it’s presented to us and how we take it. Thank you to all.”
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Monday, May 4, 2015
- Pre-Diabetes Education Class Tuesday, May 5, 2015
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, May 7, 2015
- Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers Named Business of the Year
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was named the Grundy Economic Development Council's Business of the Year at the annual GEDC and Grundy County Chamber of Commerce annual dinner on March 11.
- Morris Hospital Receives Certification as Primary Stroke Center
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been awarded Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- Morris Hospital Honors Channahon resident as Fire Starter of the Month
Jeff Collins, of Channahon, happened to be looking for a new job about two and a half years ago when a Morris Hospital billboard got his attention.