Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Proud to be Named Business of the Year
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was named the Grundy Economic Develop Council's Business of the Year at the GEDC and Grundy County Chamber of Commerce annual dinner on March 11. Besides adding 80 new, quality jobs last year and investing in the community with new programs and services, Morris Hospital is recognized as being an important corporate citizen and provider of first class health care. Read full story...
- July 20, 2014 -- I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- January 6, 2015 -- "I want to thank Sherry and Peggy from 2 South for their impeccable care of my mother during her recent admission. I'm an ER Nurse of 25 years at RUSH and it is care like theirs that lets me rest at night when she is at Morris Hospital. They treat my mother as I would hope she would be treated. Thank you for that!!! Thanks also for Dr Kryza in the ED and his Staff as well. You're an outstanding hospital and I am so grateful to each of you. God bless you."
- CPR for the Healthcare Provider Wednesday, April 1, 2015
- Baby Care Basics Wednesday April 8, 2015
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, April 9, 2015
- Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers Named Business of the Year
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was named the Grundy Economic Development Council's Business of the Year at the annual GEDC and Grundy County Chamber of Commerce annual dinner on March 11.
- Morris Hospital Receives Certification as Primary Stroke Center
Morrsi Hospital & Healthcare Centers has been awarded Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program.
- Morris Hospital Honors Channahon resident as Fire Starter of the Month
Jeff Collins, of Channahon, happened to be looking for a new job about two and a half years ago when a Morris Hospital billboard got his attention.