I want to...
My Health @ Morris Hospital
Find A Healthcare Provider
Send A Greeting
Like Us on Facebook
Join our email list!
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care. More...
• Dwight Nurse Selected Morris Hospital Fire Starter of the MonthEver since she was a little girl, Amy Olson, of Dwight, remembers her grandfather telling her she should be a nurse. It's a good thing Olson followed her grandfather's advice.
• Morris Hospital Foundation Inducts New Legacy Society MembersFive new members were inducted into the Morris Hospital Foundation Legacy Society when the group gathered for its annual reception.
• Healthcare Marketplace Navigators Available to Meet at Morris HospitalSpecially trained navigators are now available at Morris Hospital on Wednesdays from 6-8 p.m. and Saturdays from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. to meet with anyone who wants to learn more about available options under the Affordabel Care Act and how to apply for Marketplace or Medicaid insurance.
• Morris Hospital Launches Heart Failure Support GroupMorris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is launching a new Heart Failure Support Group.
• Morris Hospital Vice President Retires After Three Decades of LeadershipDennis Mahoney has retired as Vice President of Support Services and Physician Recruitment after 30 years of service.
July 7, 2013 - "On June 18, I had a procedure in the Cardiovascular Division. Just wanted to commend the staff (Martha, RN, Connie - tech and Amy - Echo Tech) for the excellent care I received that day. Would highly recommend Morris Hospital to other consumers for services."
October 15, 2013 -- "I LOVE my Morris hospital! Everyone is wonderful! I have had to have monthly iron infusions for the last 4 years and in all that time never had one bad experience! I have other medical issues so I'm here pretty often! Wouldn't trade this place for anything!"
View All Comments | Submit A Comment