Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Stayin' Alive with Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers
In celebration of American Heart Month in February, we are excited to share our first flash mob dance video! It is our hope that you find this highly entertaining, but do pay close attention to the very important message at the end of the video. Our special thanks to all who participated and helped make this happen.
Please follow this link to our YouTube page.
- July 7, 2013 - "On June 18, I had a procedure in the Cardiovascular Division. Just wanted to commend the staff (Martha, RN, Connie - tech and Amy - Echo Tech) for the excellent care I received that day. Would highly recommend Morris Hospital to other consumers for services."
- July 19, 2013 -- "I want to personally thank the wonderful staff at the Morris Radiology Center. They took such great care of me during my radiation treatments! My heartfelt thanks and love to each of them!"
- Babysitter’s Training Course Saturday, March 7, 2015
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Monday, March 9, 2015
- Look Good, Feel Better® Monday, March 9, 2015
- Two Physicians Join Morris Hospital Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists
Dr. Andrea L. Chen and Dr. Jody De Lind have joined Morris Hospital Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists, a practice of five obstetrician/gynecologists with office locations in Morris, Channahon, Ottawa and Yorkville.
- New Cardiologist Joins Local Practice
With the recent addition of Dr. Athar Saeed, morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists has expanded its outreach into the community with office locations in Morris, Channahon, Dwight and Ottawa.
- Morris Hospital Foundation Announces Availability of 2015 Healthcare Scholarships
The Morris Hospital Foundation is once again offering scholarships to individuals pursuing an education in a healthcare related field.