Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
New cardiologist joins Morris Hospital practice
A new cardiologist has joined our team! G. Steinar Gudmundsson, M.D., has teamed up with cardiologists Dr. Syed Ahmed and Dr. Athar Saeed at Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists. Together, they diagnose, treat and manage cardiovascular conditions through their Channahon, Dwight, Morris and Ottawa offices. Click here to learn more about Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists.
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "I brought my daughter to the Ridge Road Immediate Care for abdominal pain and fever and everyone involved was amazing. Kelly made the registration process quick, Jenny her nurse was wonderful and patient, Dr Marino was amazing and thorough, Wendy was great in lab, Kim was great in x-ray, and Kristy was amazing and patient in CT. My daughter was scared at first but the staff did such a great job at making her feel comfortable and at ease. She also wanted to thank laurie for all the stickers."
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- Breathers' Support Group Starts 8/26/2016
- New Siblings Starts 9/7/2016
- I Can Cope Support Group Starts 9/8/2016
- Morris Hospital Launches New Breathers' Support Group
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is starting a new Breathers' Support Group for individuals with chronic lung disease.
- New cardiologist joins Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists
Board certified cardiologist G. Steinar Gudmundsson, M.D., has joined Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists.
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter Treats Patients with Dignity, Respect
Cassandra Worley, of Romeoville, was honored as Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers' Fire Starter of the Month for June.