Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Come to Our Job Fair!
Come to our job fair on Thursday, December 8, from 4-7 p.m. in Whitman Assembly Room 1 at Morris Hospital to learn more about current opportunities in nursing, diagnostic imaging, patient care support, allied health, support services, managment/supervision, and clerical/administrative. Be sure to bring your resume! Check here for a complete listing of open positions.
- "My son was born at Morris hospital on 4/30/14. Every member of the staff was professional and informative, friendly and warm, and prompt with impeccable service. I couldn't have asked for a better place our group of people to care for me and my family. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MORRIS HOSPITAL STAFF!"
- "I would love to acknowledge Dr. Amin (Allergist), her nurses, and desk staff for the wonderful job they are doing! They have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic, empathetic, and knowledgeable! I would definitely refer someone to this allergist!"
- "I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- Holiday Eating Starts 12/6/2016
- Heart Failure Support Group Starts 12/8/2016
- Job Fair Starts 12/8/2016
- Job Fair Scheduled for December 8
Morris Hospital is hosting a job fair on Thursday, December 8, from 4-7 p.m. at Morris Hospital, 150 W. High Street in Morris.
- Morris Hospital Cardiac Rehabilitation Achieves Prestigious Certification
The Cardiac Rehabilitation program at Morris Hospital was recently re-certified by the American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (AACVPR).
- Morris Hospital Prepares for Installation of New Cancer Treatment Equipment
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has announced that it is temporarily deferring services at its Radiation Therapy Center in order to replace and upgrade the linear accelerator that is used to deliver radiotherapy cancer treatment.