Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Dance for Your Heart!
It's time to get moving for a healthier heart! Join us on Saturday, February 13 from 10 a.m.-12 p.m. at the Morris Community YMCA to discover your favorite form of dance exercise. Click here for details...
- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- "I went to the Ridge Road campus for my mammogram yesterday. I was greeted with a smile by Gretchen. She then brought me to the back and proceeded with my test. Gretchen was very friendly, courteous and professional. Most of all, she was extremely compassionate and made me feel very comfortable during a procedure which, I must say, can be a bit uncomfortable. Once again, the staff of Morris Hospital has exceeded my expectations."
- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- Super Saturday Childbirth Class Starts 2/6/2016
- Diabetes and Heart Disease Starts 2/9/2016
- Heartsaver AED/First Aid CPR Starts 2/11/2016
- Morris Hospital Receives Primary Stroke Center Designation from IDPH
Six months after being awarded Primary Stroke Certification from the Healthcare Facilities Accreditation Program (HFAP), Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers was upgraded from an Emergent Stroke Ready Hospital to a Primary Stroke Center by the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH).
- Morris Hospital Auxiliary Gift Shop Makes Biggest Gift Ever
Volunteers from the Morris Hospital Auxiliary Gift Shop turned over a $45,000 gift to the hospital as a result of gift shop proceeds in 2015.
- Morris Hospital expands Ottawa services with addition of Dr. Aranas
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has expanded its services in the Ottawa area with the addition of Dr. Paulo A. Aranas, a board certified family medicine physician.