Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Need Help Managing Diabetes?
The Morris Hospital Diabetes Education Center offers a number of resources for individuals with a diagnosis of diabetes and their family members, ranging from free education classes, to one-on-one education with a certified diabetes educator. Click here for more information...
- March 12, 2015 - "We were extremely happy with the care our baby received last month. The doctors and nurses were wonderful. After 3 days...we really felt a bond with those caring for our little princess!"
- July 19, 2014 -- "We live in Woodsmoke Ranch during the summer months, and of course all my regular doctors are back south in Florida. I had double knee replacement in Florida four years ago and while at Woodsmoke I recently twisted my left knee which ended up sending me to Morris hospital by ambulance (Seneca, great ambulance service). I cannot say enough about the excellent service and caring staff at the hospital from the emergency room through the in patient services to the food service. EXCELLENT HOSPITAL."
- May 1, 2014 -- "My son was born at Morris hospital on 4/30/14. Every member of the staff was professional and informative, friendly and warm, and prompt with impeccable service. I couldn't have asked for a better place our group of people to care for me and my family. THANK YOU TO ALL THE MORRIS HOSPITAL STAFF!"
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Monday, August 3, 2015
- Pre-Diabetes Education Class Tuesday, August 4, 2015
- Babysitter’s Training Course Wednesday, August 5, 2015
- Retired Vice Presidents Return as Hospital Volunteers
Less than a year after they retired from long careers as vice presidents at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, Dennis Mahoney and Tom Meyer have returned as volunteers for the hospital's patient transportation service.
- Morris Hospital Foundation Awards Healthcare Scholarships
The Morris Hospital Foundation has awarded six scholarships to assist area students who are pursuing an education in a healthcare-related field.
- Rheumatology Patient Service Representative Honored as Fire Starter of the Month
Tracy Barth has a passion for healthcare, a passion for people, and a passion for Morris Hospital.