Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Corn Fest 5K Run Race Results!
The race results for our Corn Fest 5K Run that was held on September 26 are now available. Follow this link to review results by age group. Congratulations to everyone who completed the race!
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- July 19, 2014 -- "We live in Woodsmoke Ranch during the summer months, and of course all my regular doctors are back south in Florida. I had double knee replacement in Florida four years ago and while at Woodsmoke I recently twisted my left knee which ended up sending me to Morris hospital by ambulance (Seneca, great ambulance service). I cannot say enough about the excellent service and caring staff at the hospital from the emergency room through the in patient services to the food service. EXCELLENT HOSPITAL."
- July 20, 2014 -- I delivered our first child 2 weeks ago at Morris Hospital. I ended up having an Emergency CSection due to the fact the baby had turned breech. The entire staff at the Morris Hospital was fantastic from the minute I walked in the door to the minute we were discharged. My OB, Dr. Erik Muraskas treated us with the utmost respect, and provided exceptional care. The staff in Family Birthing is awesome! I can't imagine having the next little one anywhere else. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR EVERYTHING!!"
- Exercise Tuesday, October 13, 2015
- Baby Care Basics Wednesday, October 14, 2015
- CPR for the Healthcare Provider Thursday, October 15, 2015
- Morris Hospital and Dr. Peter Roumeliotis Announce Affiliation
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers and Internal Medicine physician Dr. Peter Roumeliotis have completed an affiliation agreement that merges Dr. Roumeliotis's practice with Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers.
- New Technique at Morris Hospital Improves Treatment of Peripheral Artery Disease
One of the latest techniques for treating blockages in the leg arteries is being performed in the cath lab at Morris Hospital. It involves the use of a drug-coated balloon during peripheral artery angioplasty and shows promise for reducing recurring blockages in the leg arteries.
- Morris Hospital Nurse Honored for Being True Patient Advocate
Donna Carey, a registered nurse at the Channahon Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital, is the type of person every wants to be around. In the words of her co-workers, she is happy, personable, helpful, genuine and inspiring. Carey, of Minooka, was selected Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers' August Fire Starter of the Month.