Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. Serving patients at 22 locations, we have physician offices in Braidwood, Channahon, Dwight, Gardner, Marseilles, Mazon, Morris, Newark, Ottawa, and Yorkville. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Look Who's Been Named one of the Nation's 100 Top Hospitals!
We are proud to be named a 100 Top Hospital by Truven Health Analytics!
- "Just wanted to let you know how wonderful of a visit I had with my six-year-old son (Ridge Road Campus Immediate Care). From the moment we hit the door, we were greeted by wonderful staff members. I am an emergency department RN at another facility, and I was really impressed at how nice and understanding everybody was to us. My son needed stitches and I have to commend the great care we received by Lindsey, RN, and Dr. Tremb. You should be proud. Your staff did a great job!"
- "I have been getting IV antibiotics and wound care in Ambulatory Care since October and I would like to express my graditude to the Nurses who work in that area. They have done an awesome job taking care of me. A special thanks to Stacey White for making sure I have been continued so this wound can heal. You are all great."
- "I went into the hospital September 15 for back surgery. I cannot say enough about the awesome care I had. When I walked in, Lisa took care of me. Then I went to Kelly and then all the awesome nursing staff when I went to my room. Dr. Ali and Dr. Cumba took good care of me as well. I just can't pick out one person because everyone ROCKED!! I want to thank you all for taking such good care of me. God blessed me with such wonderful people."
- Super Saturday Childbirth Class Starts 4/30/2016
- Look Good, Feel Better® Starts 5/9/2016
- Carbohydrate Counting Class Starts 5/10/2016
- Morris Hospital’s Gardner Healthcare Center to host open house May 14
Community members are invited Saturday, May 14, to visit the new Gardner Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital for a morning of food, fun and friendship.
- Morris Hospital Physicians Recognized for Excellent Care
Four physicians from Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers were awarded Five-Star Excellence Awards for their overall quality of care. They are Dr. Ian Best, pediatrician, Dr. Janet Leon, rheumatologist, Dr. Rita Hart, pediatrician, and Dr. Scott Ciechna, family medicine physician.
- Morris Hospital Fire Starter of the Month Loves Making Patients Happy
Bridget Harrington was still in high school when she decided she wanted to pursue a career as a laboratory medical technologist.