Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a not-for-profit, 89-bed hospital located 55 miles southwest of Chicago in the heart of Grundy County. We are best known for our compassionate and personalized approach to care.
Need Help Managing Diabetes?
The Morris Hospital Diabetes Education Center offers a number of resources for individuals with a diagnosis of diabetes and their family members, ranging from free education classes, to one-on-one education with a certified diabetes educator. Click here for more information...
- August 12, 2014 -- "Because my sister had died of breast cancer, I was frightened when I found a nodule in my breast. I stopped by the hospital to see if a mammogram had been ordered. Much to my surprise and to my relief, Carrie, who does mammograms worked me into her busy schedule within an hour and a half of my arrival. Thank you, Carrie, you are certainly a great asset to the great reputation of Morris hospital. Others at the registration and scheduling desk were very kind also."
- April 4, 2015 -- "Excellent staff and service. They took great care of my folks who had to stop while traveling and ended up needing to stay for a procedure. Everyone there was polite, friendly, helpful and on task. Even when I was sitting in the lobby on my computer- people would pass by and ask me how my folks were doing. They all seemed to know the "cute couple from Indiana". It was really nice and they made us feel at home and as comfortable as you can be."
- October 9, 2014 -- "I would love to acknowledge Dr. Amin (Allergist), her nurses, and desk staff for the wonderful job they are doing! They have been extremely pleasant and helpful. They are always very enthusiastic, empathetic, and knowledgeable! I would definitely refer someone to this allergist!"
- Introduction to Breastfeeding Monday, July 6, 2015
- I Can Cope - Support Group Thursday, July 9, 2015
- Heart Failure Support Group Thursday, July 9, 2015
- Rheumatology Patient Service Representative Honored as Fire Starter of the Month
Tracy Barth has a passion for healthcare, a passion for people, and a passion for Morris Hospital.
- Morris Hospital Receives Seventeen Excellence in Healthcare Awards
Morrisi Hospital & Healthcare Centers was recently honored with 17 Excellence in Healthcare Awards based on patients' perception of their care during 2014.
- Sports Physicals Available at Yorkville Campus
The Morris Hospital Yorkville Campus is offerign $35 sports physicals during immediate care hours. No appointment needed.