We are committed to providing you with the best possible experience from start to finish. If you are seeing one of our providers for the first time, you may have been directed to our Forms Center so you can print out and complete the appropriate forms prior to your visit. Please choose from the appropriate Patient Registration forms, Personal History forms, and Pediatric forms below.
If you are in need of requesting your medical records, please go to the Medical Records tab below. You’ll find our financial assistance application under the Financial Aid Forms tab.
Thank you for choosing Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers!
- Pediatrics Visit Schedule
- Consent for Emergency Treatment
- Edinburgh Postnatal Depression Screening
- Lead Risk Assessment Questionnaire
- Tuberculosis Risk Questionnaire
- Modified Checklist for Autism in Toddlers
- Patient Health Questionnaire
- State of Illinois – Certificate of Child Health Examination
- State of Illinois – Pre-Participation Examination
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
For help completing Patient Registration, Personal History, or Pediatric forms, please contact your physician office. For assistance with Medical Records forms, please call 815-705-7728. For assistance with Financial Aid forms, please call 815-942-2932, ext. 7046.