Our organization consists of 1 hospital and 29 healthcare centers which has a service area population of 170,000 residents. The hospital is located in Morris, IL, which is <75min from downtown Chicago. We are seeking a 3rd Interventional Cardiologist to join Morris Hospital’s Cardiovascular Team. Our need is due to increased volumes in the employed, cardiovascular program and to add a third interventional cardiologist to STEMI call.
- Candidate expected to perform coronary angiogram, coronary intervention, peripheral angiogram and intervention. State-of-the Art CATH Lab also includes stent, peripheral atherectomy, cardioversions and ICD procedure capability. Doing devices, is a plus, but not required.
- Currently a 3 physician employed practice with noninvasive and interventional-invasive physicians. Work with phenomenal and competent clinical and non-clinical staff members who’ve been part of the hospital-employed cardiovascular program since 2013.
- State of the art offices with accredited nuclear, echo and vascular labs providing on-site imaging. We also have an accredited Cardiac Rehab program. Offices are close to great housing and school choices. It is a perfect opportunity to raise a family and enjoy the best of suburban and semi-suburban suburbs 75min away from Chicago.
- Monthly STEMI CALL 1:3 and General Cardio Call 1:5.
- Work with a highly regarded hospital that’s a Level II Trauma & Primary Stroke Center (we give TPA in ED & keep Stroke patients in-house), and smallest IL community hospital with 24/7 STEMI call – we also boast a medical staff of more than 200 physicians, covering 37 medical specialties, e.g. GI, GS, Colon-Rectal, Rad w/interventional, Ortho & Back, InfDis, 24/7 Pharmacy, RadOnc, Rheum (we have 3!), Endo (we have 2!), Neph (we provide in-house dialysis too), Tele-Psych, to name a few. The only sub-specialties we don’t have is cardiothoracic/heart surgical back-up or Neurosurgery. If patient needed to be transferred, AMITA St. Joe’s in Joliet is the closest hospital. We do not have TAVR.
- We’re invested in the community – Rhythm of Our Youth Program has performed over 5,000 free EKG screenings for high school students across public and private schools in our service area since 2016.
If you’re interested in a full-time opportunity, please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to getting to know you better while sharing how we can meet your professional interests and needs. ~Jennifer Goodwin, in-house Manager of Physician Recruitment & Relations at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers; Phone: 815-705-1470; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org