If you’re ready to be part of a thankful community that needs you and will offer great learning experiences, perhaps working with our long-standing Emergency Medicine group is a great fit for you?
- Employment opportunity with EPIC GroupTM, an independent, stable, democratic band of providers with a phenomenal reputation! Since 1999, they’ve solely been with Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, a thriving Level II Trauma Center located in Morris, IL.
- FT or PT shifts available, with BC physician or experienced advanced practice provider coverage.
- 28,000+ annual ED visits; Flagship hospital for 20 communities with a population of 170K residents.
- New ED opening February 2020, which will include 17 private rooms with fast-track area.
- Hospital comes with Primary Stroke Certification, 24/7 STEMI call, ICU, Med/Surg, Hospitalist Team, Tele-Psych, Level II Perinatal, dedicated Pediatric Wing & 38 medical specialties, e.g. Orthopedics, General Surgery, GI, Colon-Rectal Surg, Neph/Dialysis, Pediatrics, Ob/Gyn, plus PT/OT/SLP Rehabilitation Services, pain care, wound care and much more!
- Excellent Clinical (RNs), Non-Clinical Staff & Tech support!
- Market Competitive Compensation Package, plus Opportunity for Partnership.
- You have a true voice in decision-making here! Be part of active and engaging medical staff and administrative committees.
- Teaching opportunities are available with EMS/Paramedic, Nursing and NP/PA students.
If you’d like to learn more, please email your CV to email@example.com or call/text Jennifer Goodwin, Physician Recruiter at 630-347-7539 at your earliest convenience.