Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has a hospital-employed, outpatient-only opportunity for a 0.6-1.0FTE full-time BE (new graduate)/BC Internist to work out of an already established multi-specialty clinic as we seek a successor for Dr. Lloyd Flatt, B/C Internist. Prospective candidates would have an interest in adult patient care, including seeing patients 65yrs and older in the office. We’re looking for a great colleague to take over this optimal medical practice that was started over 23 years ago.
- Balanced Home/Work life – Our physicians have the autonomy to create their own schedule! See patients in the office M-F only (flexible hours available).
- Patient mix would include young-to-older adults and geriatrics – additional services onsite include, pediatrics, ob/gyn and lab draw services.
- Join our large group of Primary Care doctors – 11 IM/13 FP/9 Pediatricians. Evening and weekend call from home, shared equally between IM and FP physicians.
- Established Hospitalist Program that gives great consults to your patients & has been successful for physicians since inception, circa 2009 – Dr. Lakshmi Anubrolu helped start the program and currently works as our Hospitalist Medical Director.
- Access to friendly partners and great specialists – medical staff of more than 200 physicians covering 38 specialties, who provide great quality care to patients in the surrounding 7 zip codes and 11 communities that represent over 170,000 residents in our service area. Renowned Patient Transportation System available at no charge to patients – done all through our dedicated 630 volunteers since 1998.
- Level II Trauma Center, Level II Perinatal Care Provider, Primary Stroke Certified and we are part of an Accountable Care Organization, since 01/2015.
- Long-standing Emergency and Radiology Department with great reputations! Our advanced imaging services provide comprehensive diagnostic and interventional therapies. 24/7 telepsych available with InSight, our inpatient psychiatric team for ED and inpatients – they provide consultations, planning and recommendation of a shared patient care plan. We recently expanded our patient and family counseling services by adding outpatient LCSWs who are embedded in our healthcare center offices.
- Our hospital also offers 24/7 STEMI Coverage with state-of-the-art Cardiac CATH Lab, Dialysis, radiation therapy services and much more! Receive support from our award-wining nursing staff and reputable 24/7 Pharmacy & Laboratory departments.
If you are interested in learning more, please contact Jennifer Goodwin, in-house Physician Recruiter at (815) 705-1470 or by emailing her at firstname.lastname@example.org. Texts welcome @ 630-347-7539.