Full-Time, 1.0FTE, mixed Pulmonary-Critical Care practice with weekend/vacation coverage.
Practice Opportunity Details:
- All-encompassing open-ICU consists of 12 beds (+8 IMC beds), taking care of various types of patients, e.g. cardiac, neuro, etc. Respiratory & PT departments reside within unit – our RTs are exceptional! 5-6 ICU avg. consults, which accounts for 50-60% of total ICU census.
- Daily average of 9-10 Pulm Consults – Advanced Pulm/CC technology includes, but isn’t limited to EBUS & navigational bronch equipment, state-of-the-art vents, C-arm, thoracentesis equipment, portable ultrasound and more! We have a dedicated Endoscopy Lab & staff for procedures. Pulm procedures per month = 8-10, volume would be higher if someone was here, dedicated to our hospital as the need is there.
- Half-day outpatient clinic yields 20 patients – our thankful communities need you!
- We are seeking 2 physicians; only go to the hospital in the morning, calls at night (~1-2) are handled at home if you’re on-call.
- RNs are wonderful, lots of longevity & highly-skilled. They’re often the #1 department on the Medical Staff surveys. They don’t call you for trivial matters or that often at all.
- AACPR Certified Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program with great reputation in the area! Referrals come from the 20 communities we serve, as well as from the far west and Joliet/New Lenox.
- Opportunity of stipend medical directorship opportunities over Pulm. Rehab and/or ICU.
- We are Primary Stroke Certified, have a Sleep Center (8-10 weekly studies), 24/7 STEMI, Med/Surg, 24/7 Pulmonary Service, Hospitalist Team, Tele-Psych, phenomenal ED & Rad groups that have been with the hospital for 20yrs, Hem/Onc, RadOnc, Orthopedics, General Surgery, Ambulatory/GI Lab, ENT, ID, Colon-Rectal, Neph/Dialysis, Peds, Ob/Gyn, 4 Urgent Care centers, our own blood bank, 3 pathologists, plus PT/OT/SLP Rehabilitation Services, pain care, wound care and much more!
- Market Competitive Compensation Package, with bonuses, moving, loan repayment, medical directorships and additional bonus incentive through prod/qual measures!
If you’re interested in a full-time opportunity, please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to getting to know you better while sharing how we can meet your professional interests and needs. – Jennifer Goodwin, in-house Manager of Physician Recruitment & Relations @ Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers; Office: 815-705-1470; Email: email@example.com