Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers has a full-time opportunity for a B/C FP, Med/Peds or ED physicians with at least 1-year of Urgent Care experience for our Morris, IL location.
- Requirements incl.: BLS/PALS/ACLS certs., ability to read x-rays (initial reads only w/quick radiologist support), suturing, see all ages, and interest w/OccMed work.
- Balanced Home/Work life – 2 days on/2days off & work e/o wknd (F/Sa/Su) – Know your schedule, days, months & a year in advance in case you’d like to switch days.
- Hours: 8a-7p M-F & 8a-2p Sa-Su; doors close at 7pm (weeknights) or 2pm (Sa/Su) giving you that last hour to finish up for the day.
- In a 2-week period, be scheduled for (5) 12-hour shifts and (2) 7-hour shifts.
- Holidays: closed on Christmas, New Year’s & Thanksgiving Day. Open from 8am-2pm on Christmas Eve, NY Eve, Memorial Day, 4th of July & Labor Day
- Benefits Include: Competitive Compensation commensurate with training and experience, Incentive Bonus Potential, Education Loan Repayment Assistance (if appl), Annual CME & General Expense Allowance, Awesome Health Ins (50% discount, for you and your dependents), Life, and Disability Insurance, Retirement Plan w/matching, Paid Time Off (Accrue ~5wks yearly), Professional Liability Insurance and Annual Wellness Incentive.
- If interested in learning more, please contact Jennifer Goodwin, in-house Physician Recruiter at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text 630-347-7539.