Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is a HIDDEN GEM in the southwest Chicagoland area as you consider employment opportunities not too far from the city and surrounding suburbs. Join a long-standing, independent, community-focused organization with a strong bottom-line. We are a Level II Trauma & Perinatal and Primary Stroke Center that’s located 75 minutes from Chicago and that’s been serving 20 different communities since 1906. We’re currently seeking a Family Medicine physician to take over an established practice in Morris, IL as the leaving physician is moving out-of-state to be closer to family.
Practice Opportunity Details:
- Full-time: 1.0FTE, no weekend clinic work. We’re flexible with setting up a non-traditional schedule. 1 weekday evening required.
- Multi-Specialty Office Site includes: already established, strong family practice base, plus Internal Medicine, Rheumatology, & Endocrinology.
- Call: 1:11 for office call. With ED no-doc call you can either participate or have the hospitalists see your inpatients. FP ED no-doc call would be 1:12.
- 3 options for pediatric in-patient coverage: 1) You have the option to follow your in-patient pediatric patients & well-babies in the nursery or 2) Participate in a Call 1:6 sub-FP group who follow their pediatric in-patients or 3) Be out-patient only.
- Market Competitive Compensation Package which includes, but not limited to a two-year guarantee, moving bonus, prod/qual bonus attainment from day one of employment; dollar amount paid per wRVU over base and quality metrics are physician-driven, plus 5 weeks Paid Time Off to name a few of our benefits.
What else would you experience with our organization & communities we serve?:
- Enjoy consultation & collaboration with nearly 120 physicians in 38 medical specialties, which includes 24 PCPs and 8 Pediatricians. We also have Interventional Radiologists, Endocrinologists, Hospitalist Team, advanced Cardiovascular services, Hem/Onc, RadOnc, Ortho&Spine, Urol, GI, InfDis, Neph – with inpt Dialysis, ENT, Eye, Ob/Gyne, etc.
- At the hospital we have a dedicated 2East Pediatric Wing where all nurses are PALS trained and a beautiful Family Birthing Suite/Level II Perinatal Unit (500-600 births/yr), 8 LDRP rooms and 4 NST/Triage rooms. Our tertiary hospital is Loyola Medicine, Chicago.
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer of the American College of Surgeons as a Community Cancer Program. We also have a Sleep Center, 24/7 CATH Lab, Tele-Psych at the hospital and 4 LCSWs in primary care clinics, phenomenal ED & Radiology departments (both groups have been with us for approximately 20yrs+), Breast Health Nurse Navigator, 4 Urgent Care centers, our own blood bank, 3 pathologists, plus PT/OT/SLP Rehabilitation Services, pain care, wound care and much more!
- Our organization has a service area population of 170,000 residents. Choose to live within the 20 communities that we serve that have excellent education and employment opportunities and beautiful neighborhoods. We have built-in connections with local employers, schools and other places for social connection!
- You have a true voice in decision-making here! Be part of our active medical staff committees, physician advisory councils and engaging healthcare center meetings.
- Gain great learning experiences with us and teaching opportunities are available with medical, nursing and NP/PA students.
If you’re interested in a full-time opportunity, please contact me at your earliest convenience. I look forward to getting to know you better while sharing how we can meet your professional interests and needs. – Jennifer Goodwin, in-house Manager of Physician Recruitment & Relations @ Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers; Office: 815-705-1470; Email: firstname.lastname@example.org