Special announcement: Office closings due to weather
Special announcement: Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers will be closing the following services over the next two days due to the extreme cold. Patients with scheduled appointments for these services are being notified by phone.
- Cardiac Rehabilitation – Closed January 30
- Ottawa Campus Laboratory Services – Closed January 30
- Patient Transportation – Closed January 30 & 31
- Pulmonary Rehabilitation – Closed January 31
In addition, all Morris Hospital Healthcare Centers (physician offices) will be closed on Wednesday, January 30, with plans to reopen on January 31 at 10 a.m. Extended office hours are planned over the next few days in order to reschedule patients in a timely manner:
Closures for January 30:
- Braidwood Healthcare Center – 389 E. Main St.
- Channahon Healthcare Center – 25259 Reed St.
- Coal City Healthcare Center – 4 East North St.
- Dwight Healthcare Center – 101 S. Prairie Ave.
- Gardner Healthcare Center – 409 N. Route 53
- Marseilles Healthcare Center – 580 Sycamore St.
- Mazon Healthcare Center – 522 Depot St.
- Minooka Healthcare Center – 603 W. Mondamin St., Minooka
- Morris Healthcare Center – 1802 N. Division St., Suite 703
- Morris Healthcare Center – 1300 W. Dresden Dr.
- Morris Healthcare Center – 1345 N. Edwards St.
- Morris Healthcare Center – 151 W. High St.
- Morris Healthcare Center – 425 E. U.S. Route 6
- Morris Healthcare Center – 948 W. U.S. Route 6
- Newark Healthcare Center – 5 N. Johnson St.
- Ottawa Campus – 1306 Gemini Circle, Suite 1
- Ridge Road Campus – 27240 W. Saxony Dr., Channahon (Dr. Ciechna, Dr. Moy, Dr. Rahman, Sherri Davis closed; Immediate Care open)
- Yorkville Campus – 105 Saravanos Dr. (Dr. Macker, Dr. Chen, Dr. Amin closed; Immediate Care open)
- Allergy Specialists – Channahon, Yorkville
- Endocrinology – Channahon, Morris
- Cardiovascular Specialists – Channahon, Dwight, Morris, Ottawa
- Infectious Disease – Morris
- Neurology Specialists – Channahon, Morris
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists – Channahon, Marseilles, Morris, Ottawa, Yorkville
- Rheumatology – Channahon, Morris
All three of our immediate care locations WILL be open during their regular hours.
At this time, services at the hospital main campus are expected to continue as scheduled.