Thank you for choosing Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers for your healthcare needs! For your convenience, there are four ways to pay your Morris Hospital bill:
- ONLINE: If you have a Morris Hospital bill that you wish to pay online, our quick and convenient online bill payment system is available any time you need it. Visit: morris.mypaymed.com. You will need to know your patient account number.
- PATIENT PORTAL: If you have patient portal access, you can pay your bill through My Health @ Morris Hospital. Please note that you must have an established patient portal account to pay your hospital bill through our portal. Visit morrishospital.org/patientportal for information on setting up your patient portal account.
- BY MAIL: Please mail your payment with check or credit card information to Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers, P.O. Box 801696, Kansas City, MO 64180-1696
- IN PERSON: Pay in person at the cashier’s window off the Morris Hospital main lobby. Cashier Window hours are 7 a.m.-7 p.m. Monday-Friday.
UNDERSTANDING YOUR BILL
Below is a guide to help you better understand your Morris Hospital bill. Should you need further assistance, we encourage you to contact us or our billing payment processor through the contact information provided at the bottom of this page.
The bill shown below is only for services associated with Morris Hospital. Click here if you have questions related to a bill from your Morris Hospital Physician Office (Healthcare Centers of Morris Hospital).
- Billing Address (Guarantor): The person designated to receive the monthly billing statements. This person is responsible for coordinating the billing, payment and insurance coverage for the account.
- Patient Account Number: The account number of the person who received services. Refer to this number when calling with questions.
- Current Amount Due: This is your total balance for services performed at Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers.
- Facility Name: The location where service was provided.
- Services Provided: Description of services provided.
- New Charges: Charges incurred for new services during the past month.
- Adjustments/Payments: Payments and adjustments applied to the account.
- Visit Balance: The current balance of each account.
Morris Hospital patient representatives are available to answer your billing-related questions. Please call 815-942-2932, Option 4, between the hours 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m., Monday-Friday. When you call, please have your patient account number. (See above to learn where to locate this number on your bill.)
If you have any questions regarding your hospital bill, please call our payment processor 1-888-671-8301. A representative is available to assist your during the following hours:
HOURS (Central Time)
Monday-Thursday: 8 a.m. – 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers
PO Box 801696
Kansas City, MO 64180-1696
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Toll Free Phone Number: 1-888-671-8301
Payment in full is expected upon receipt unless other acceptable arrangements are made.
Avadyne Health is an extension of the business office for Morris Hospital and Healthcare Centers. Avadyne Health is not a collection agency and your account is not in default.
Avadyne Health are experts in patient payment and financial engagement providing a solution to address the needs of patients who prefer a self-service experience or the assistance of a call center. They serve over 5 million patients each year.