Treacy, Stephen, M.D.
Stephen Treacy, M.D.
Dr. Stephen Treacy is a board-certified orthopedic surgeon with Midwest Sports Medicine Institute. He sees patients at an office in Morris and Plainfield. To make an appointment, call 815-941-1885 (Morris) or 815-267-8825 (Plainfield).
About Stephen Treacy, M.D.
- Interests: Orthopedic Surgery, Sports Medicine
- Education: University of Illinois School of Medicine, Chicago, Doctor of Medicine; University of Notre Dame, Notre Dame, Ind., Bachelor's Degree in Pre-Professional Studies
- Internship: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans (General Surgery)
- Residency: Tulane University School of Medicine, New Orleans (Orthopedic Surgery)
- Fellowship: Mississippi Sports Medicine and Orthopedic Center, Jackson, Miss. (Sports Medicine)
- Professional Association: American Academy of Orthopedic Surgeons, Arthoscopy Association of North America
- Years in Practice: 22
- Practice Name: Midwest Sports Medicine Institute
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Practice Website: www.gomidwestsports.com
- Offices 1499 Lakewood Dr., Unit D., Morris, IL 60450 24600 W. 127th St., Building B, Ste 240, Plainfield, IL 60585
- Phone 815-267-8825 (Plainfield) 815-941-1885 (Morris)
- Web Site http://gomidwestsports.com/
- Orthopedic Surgery