Said, Belal, M.D.*
Dr. Belal Said is a board-certified rheumatologist with the Morris Hospital Rheumatology Specialists. Dr. Said sees patients at the Channahon Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital and the Morris Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital on Edwards Street. To schedule an appointment, please call 815-467-0555 (Channahon) or 815-942-9299 (Morris).
- Interests: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Vasculitis, Inflammatory Myositis
- Education: Jordan University of Science and Technology, Irbid, Jordan, Doctor of Medicine
- Internship: Princess Basma Teaching Hospital, Irbid, Jordan
- Residency: St. Vincent's Medical Center, Bridgeport, Conn.
- Fellowship: Columbia University Medical Center, New York, N.Y.
- Professional Association: American College of Rheumatology
- Years in Practice: 7
- Practice Name: Channahon Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Practice Website: www.morrishospital.org/rheumatology
Channahon Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital
25259 Reed St., Channahon, IL, 60410
Morris Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital
1345 N. Edwards St., Morris, IL 60450
- Phone 815-467-0555 (Channahon) 815-942-9299 (Morris)
- Web Site https://www.morrishospital.org/rheumatology
- Monday 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Tuesday9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
- Thursday8:00 AM - 5:00 PM