Raval, Deena, D.O.*
Deena Raval, D.O.*
Dr. Deena Raval is a board-certified rheumatologist with Morris Hospital Rheumatology Specialists. Dr. Raval sees patients at Morris Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital on Edwards Street. To schedule an appointment, please call 815-942-9299.
About Deena Raval, D.O.*
- Interests: Osteoarthritis, Psoriatic Arthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Fibromyalgia, Osteoporosis, Bursitis, Gout/Pseudogout, Lupus. Dr. Raval specializes in intra-articular and soft tissue injections.
- Education: Midwestern University, Downers Grove, Ill., Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine; Benedictine University, Lisle, Ill., Bachelor's Degree in Molecular Biology
- Residency: McGaw Medical Center of Northwestern University, Chicago
- Fellowship: Midwestern University, Downers Grove, Ill.
- Professional Association: American College of Rheumatology, American College of Physicians, American Medical Women's Association, American Osteopathic Association
- Practice Name: Morris Hospital Rheumatology Specialists
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Practice Website: www.morrishospital.org/rheumatology
Morris Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital
1345 N. Edwards St., Morris, IL 60450
- Phone 815-942-9299
- Web Site www.morrishospital.org/rheumatology