Rappette, Thomas F., D.P.M.
Thomas F. Rappette, D.P.M.
Dr. Thomas F. Rappette is a podiatrist with the Centers for Foot & Ankle Surgery (Foot & Ankle Centers). He sees patients at their locations in Morris and Yorkville. To make an appointment, call 815-942-9050 (Morris) or 630-553-9300 (Yorkville).
About Thomas F. Rappette, D.P.M.
- Interests: Pediatric Flatfoot Reconstruction, Advanced Treatment of Heel Pain with PRP Injections, Sports Medicine, and Adult Foot and Ankle Pathology
- Education: Dr. William M. School College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Doctor of Podiatric Medicine; Andrews University, Berrien Springs, Mich.
- Residency: Houston Podiatric Foundation Surgical Residency and Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas
- Professional Association: American College of Foot and Ankle Surgeons; American Podiatric Medical Association; Illinois Podiatric Medical Association; American Academy of Sport Medicine; American Society of Podiatric Surgeons
- Years in Practice: 22
- Practice Name: Centers for Foot & Ankle Surgery (Foot & Ankle Centers)
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Practice Website: www.footandankleexperts.com
- Offices 1802 N. Division St., Suite 305, Morris, IL 60450 654 W. Veterans Parkway, Suite D, Yorkville, IL 60560
- Phone 815-942-9050 (Morris) 630-553-9300 (Yorkville)
- Web Site https://www.footandankleexperts.com/