Kao, Colin E., D.O.*
Dr. Colin E. Kao is a board-certified family medicine physician with Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers. Dr. Kao sees patients of all ages at Seneca Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital, 271 N. Main St., Seneca. To make an appointment, call 815-357-8511.
- Education: University of Osteopathic Medicine and Health Sciences, Des Moines, Iowa, Doctor of Osteopathy.
- Residency: University of Wyoming Family Practice, Cheyenne, Wy.
- Fellowship: Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Kansas City, Mo. (Sports Medicine)
- Professional Association: American Osteopathic Board of Family Medicine; American Osteopathic Association of Sports Medicine
- Years in Practice: 15
- Practice Name: Seneca Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Practice Website: www.morrishospital.org/seneca
Seneca Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital
271 N. Main St., Seneca, IL 61360
- Phone 815-357-8511
- Web Site https://www.morrishospital.org/locations/seneca-healthcare-center/
- Family Medicine