Hedayati, Hadi, M.D.*
Dr. Hadi Hedayati is a board-certified rheumatologist with Morris Hospital Rheumatology Specialists. Dr. Hedayati sees patients at the Morris Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital on Edwards Street in Morris. To schedule an appointment, please call 815-942-9299.
- Interests: Rheumatoid Arthritis, Systemic Lupus, Osteoporosis, Gout, Connective Tissue Disease
- Education: Shiraz University School of Medicine, Shiraz, Iran
- Internship: St. Luke's Hospital, Cleveland, Ohio
- Residency: Cook County Hospital, Chicago, Ill.
- Fellowship: Infectious Disease and Immunology, Hines Veterans Administration Hospital, Hines, Ill.; Rheumatology, Section of Arthritis and Metabolic Diseases, The University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine, Chicago, Ill.; Rheumatology, Section of Rheumatology, University of Illinois College of Medicine, Chicago, Ill.
- Professional Association: American College of Rheumatology
- Practice Name: Morris Hospital Rheumatology Specialists
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: No
- Practice Website: www.morrishospital.org/rheumatology
Morris Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital
1345 N. Edwards St., Morris, IL 60450
- Phone 815-942-9299
- Web Site www.morrishospital.org/rheumatology