Green, Alexander I., M.D.
Dr. Alexander Green is a board-certified electrophysiologist with Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists. Dr. Green sees patients at the Morris office at 151 W. High Street (Lower Level). To schedule an appointment with Dr. Green, call 815.705.1000.
- Interests: Electrophysiology, Ablations, Defibrillator, Pacemaker, Arhythmia, Ventricular Tachycardia
- Education: Indiana University School of Medicine - Doctor of Medicine; Indiana University - Bachelor's Degree in Biology
- Internship: University of Chicago/Weiss Memorial Hospital
- Residency: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL (Internal Medicine)
- Fellowship: Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL - Cardiovascular Disease; Loyola University Medical Center, Maywood, IL -Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Years in Practice: 12
- Practice Name: Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists
- Board Certified: Yes
- Practice Website: www.morrishospital.org/cvspecialists
Morris Hospital Cardiovascular Specialists
151 W. High Street (Lower Level), Morris, IL 60450
- Phone 815-705-1000
- Web Site https://www.morrishospital.org/cvspecialists