Bartindale, Matthew, M.D.
Matthew Bartindale, M.D.
Otolaryngology, Ear Nose & Throat
Dr. Matthew Bartindale is an ear, nose and throat physician with ENT Surgical Consultants. He sees patients at offices in Morris and Joliet. To make an appointment, call 815-941-1972 (Morris) or 815-725-1191 (Joliet).
About Matthew Bartindale, M.D.
- Interests: Ear Disease, Hearing Loss, Implantable Hearing Devices, Pediatric ENT, Thyroid Disease, Nose and Sinus Disease, and Snoring and Sleep Disorders
- Education: Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine, Doctor of Medicine; University of Notre Dame, Bachelor's Degree
- Residency: Loyola University Chicago (Otolaryngology)
- Fellowship: Puget Sound ENT, Seattle, Wash. (Advanced Otology and Lateral Skull Base Surgery)
- Professional Association: American Academy of Otolarygology
- Practice Name: ENT Surgical Consultants
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Practice Website: www.entsurgicalillinois.com
- Offices 900 West Route 6, Suite 960, Morris, IL 60450 2201 Glenwood Ave., Joliet, IL 60435
- Phone 815-941-1972 (Morris); 815-725-1191 (Joliet)
- Web Site http://www.entsurgicalillinois.com
- Ear Nose & Throat