Aranas, Paulo A., M.D.*
Dr. Paulo A. Aranas is a board-certified family medicine physician with Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers. He is also board certified in obesity management and is an ImPACT certified provider who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of concussion. Dr. Aranas sees patients at the Morris Hospital Ottawa Campus. To schedule an appointment, please call 815-433-9200.
- Interests: Family Medicine, Obesity Management, Concussion Diabetes, Hypertension, Sports Medicine, and Preventive Care
- Education: University of the Philippines College of Medicine, Manila, Philippines
- Internship: North Shore - NIJ Health System at Glen Cove Hospital, Glen Cove, N.Y.
- Residency: North Shore - NIJ Health System at Glen Cove Hospital, Glen Cove, N.Y.
- Professional Association: American Board of Family Physicians, American Board of Obesity Medicine, Illinois Academy of Family Physicians
- Practice Name: Morris Hospital Ottawa Campus
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Practice Website: www.morrishospital.org/ottawa
Morris Hospital Ottawa Campus
1306 Gemini Circle, Suite 1, Ottawa, IL 61350
- Phone 815-433-9200
- Web Site https://www.morrishospital.org/ottawa
- Family Medicine
- Obesity Management
- Monday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Tuesday8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Wednesday10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Thursday8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Friday8:00 AM - 12:00 PM