Almusaddy, Mousab, M.D.
Mousab Almusaddy, M.D.
Dr. Mousab Almusaddy is a board-certified pulmonologist for Agha Medical. He sees patients at Agha Medical’s office in Morris. To make an appointment, call 815-941-2007.
About Mousab Almusaddy, M.D.
- Interests: Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Asthma, Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Septic Shock
- Education: Aleppo University School of Medicine
- Internship: St. Barnabas Hospital, Cornell Medical Center
- Residency: St. Barnabas Hospital, Cornell Medical Center
- Fellowship: University of Missouri-Columbia, Mo.
- Professional Association: American Thoracic Society, American College of Chest Physicians
- Years in Practice: 12
- Practice Name: Agha Medical
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Pulmonary Medicine