Allen, James R., M.D.
James R. Allen, M.D.
About James R. Allen, M.D.
- Interests: Trauma Surgery, Gastrointestinal Endoscopy and Surgery, Laparoscopic Surgery and Breast Cancer Surgery
- Education: Southern Illinois University at Springfield
- Residency: University of Missouri at Kansas City, St. Luke's Hospital
- Professional Association: American Medical Association, American College of Surgeons, Illinois Medical Society, Society of General Surgeons
- Years in Practice: 27
- Practice Name: Morris Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital
- Board Certified: Yes
- Accepts New Patients: Yes
- Practice Website:
Morris Healthcare Center of Morris Hospital
1300 W. Dresden Dr., Morris, IL 60450
- Phone 815-942-5200
- Web Site http://www.morrishospital.org/generalsurgery