We are pleased to provide comprehensive diagnostic imaging and interventional therapies through our Imaging Services department. Our specially trained technologists are committed to providing quality testing for patients, along with compassionate, excellent service. In fact, our Imaging Services staff has received national recognition for Excellence in Healthcare based on patient satisfaction survey results.
All diagnostic imaging exams at Morris Hospital are interpreted by on-site, board certified radiologists who have a track record for providing quality diagnostic interpretations for area physicians and their patients. Plus, patients images and test results become part of their permanent electronic medical record at Morris Hospital, giving physicians immediate access and the best possible overview of patients' complete medical history.
Morris Hospital & Healthcare Centers is at the forefront of diagnostic imaging. Our technology includes:
- a 1.5T Vantage Titan MRI system
- a 64-slice LightSpeed® Volume Computed Tomography (CT) system and three GE BrightSpeed CT scanners (located at Morris Hospital, Morris Hospital Ridge Road Campus, and Morris Hospital Yorkville Campus)
- three digital mammography units(located at Morris Hospital, Morris Hospital Ridge Road Campus, and Morris Hospital Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists in Ottawa)
- a picture archiving and communication system (PACS)
If you are scheduled for a radiology test or procedure, it is important to follow the instructions that are provided to you at the time you schedule your appointment. Please click on the appropriate links below to access information about the specific test or procedure you are having.
X-ray testing may be scheduled at Morris Hospital, the Morris Hospital Ridge Road Campus in Channahon, the Diagnostic & Rehabilitative Center on Gore Road in Morris, or the Morris Hospital Yorkville Campus.
Mammography may be scheduled at Morris Hospital, the Morris Hospital Ridge Road Campus in Channahon, or the Morris Hospital Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists office in Ottawa.
All other diagnostic imaging tests may be scheduled at our main hospital campus. If you have questions prior to your test, please contact our Imaging Services department at 815-942-2932, ext. 7130.
- Bone Density
- Computerized Tomography (CT or CAT scan)
- Contrast Enema
- Intravenous Pyelogram (IVP)
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Nuclear Medicine
- Stereotactic Breast Biopsy
- Upper GI
- Vascular Access PICC Line