In order to assure convenient access to medical care, Morris Hospital has established physician practices in Illinois communities located within the hospital service area. This includes primary and specialty care offices where patients of all ages can be seen for routine check-ups, well-woman care, well-baby and child care, school and sports physicals, immunizations, chronic conditions and illness. In addition, we offer specialty physician services including allergy, cardiology, endocrinology, obstetrics & gynecology, and rheumatology. We understand the importance of your family's health and strive to accommodate your schedule by offering weekday, evening and some Saturday hours - which vary by location.
For office hours, click on the preferred location below:
- Allergy Specialists: Channahon and Yorkville
- Braidwood Healthcare Center: Family Medicine
- Cardiovascular Specialists: Morris, Channahon, Dwight, Ottawa
- Channahon Healthcare Center: Family Medicine, Endocrinology, Rheumatology
- Dwight Healthcare Center: Family Medicine
- Gardner Healthcare Center: Family Medicine
- Marseilles Healthcare Center: Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Mazon Healthcare Center: Internal Medicine
- Minooka Healthcare Center: Family Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
- Morris Healthcare Center: Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
- Newark Healthcare Center: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists: Morris, Channahon, Ottawa
- Yorkville Campus: Family Medicine, Allergy
For your convenience, we suggest that you download and complete a patient registration form before coming in for your office visit.
While the Healthcare Centers accept a wide variety of health plans, it is always a good idea to check with your insurance company to verify that the provider you select is in your plan.
You can also check "Find a Healthcare Provider" to find a provider with the specialty you need.