The Morris Hospital Foundation is pleased to offer scholarships to assist and encourage education in healthcare-related courses of study. Over the years, donor support has enabled the Auxiliary and Foundation to provide more than $130,000 in assistance to students.
These scholarships are available annually to students residing in the Hospital's service area. Applicants may be eligible for more than one scholarship.
- The Carol Harrington Endowed Morris Hospital Foundation Scholarship - for undergraduate students enrolled in a healthcare-related course of study
- Morris Hospital Foundation Scholarship-for Morris Hospital employees and their dependents who are enrolled in an undergraduate healthcare-related course of study
- Relucio Family Heathcare Scholarship - for undergraduate students enrolled in a healthcare-related course of study
- Daniel A. Wolfer Healthcare Scholarship - for undergraduate students enrolled in a healthcare-related course of study
- Hugo Avalos Endowed Scholarship - for post-graduate students pursuing careers as a physician, physician's assistant, or nurse practitioner students; requires seperate application
Please note: The Betty J. Sterritt Nursing Scholarship - for undergraduate students from Grundy County who are enrolled in a nursing program - will be accepting applications in early 2016.
Schoalrship winners have been chosen for 2015. Please check back early in 2016 for scholarships avaliable for 2016. You may call the Foundation at 815-705-7021 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions you may have.