The Morris Hospital Foundation is pleased to offer scholarships to assist and encourage education in healthcare-related courses of study. Over the years, donor support has enabled the Auxiliary and Foundation to provide more than $130,000 in assistance to students.
These scholarships are available annually to students residing in the Hospital's service area. Applicants may be eligible for more than one scholarship.
- The Carol Harrington Endowed Morris Hospital Foundation Scholarship - for undergraduate students enrolled in a healthcare-related course of study
- Morris Hospital Foundation Scholarship-for Morris Hospital employees and their dependents who are enrolled in an undergraduate healthcare-related course of study
- Relucio Family Heathcare Scholarship - for undergraduate students enrolled in a healthcare-related course of study
- Daniel A. Wolfer Healthcare Scholarship - for undergraduate students enrolled in a healthcare-related course of study
- Hugo Avalos Endowed Scholarship - for post-graduate students pursuing careers as a physician, physician's assistant, or nurse practitioner students; requires seperate application
Please note: The Betty J. Sterritt Nursing Scholarship - for undergraduate students from Grundy County who are enrolled in a nursing program - will be accepting applications in early 2016.
Applications for the 2015 scholarship opportunities can be downloaded here, or to request an application through the mail or e-mail, call the Foundation at 815-705-7021 or email email@example.com.