The Morris Hospital Foundation is a nonprofit organization established in 1994. The Foundation provides for programs and equipment purchases which may not otherwise be possible for the Hospital or would require more time for the Hospital to fund through its operations.
Governed by a volunteer Board of Directors, the Foundation receives gifts of all sizes from individuals, local businsses, grantors, employees and physicians, grateful patients and their families, and others who are invested in the health of our community. Learn more about the many ways to give to the Morris Hospital Foundation here.
Equipment Purchases Made Possible By the Foundation in 2012:
· A new cardiac catheterization table and digital radiographic system for the cath lab
Watch a video on this project!
· Stereotactic Breast Biopsy System- the most minimally invasive technique available
· 110 new LifeLine® units, which will enable more people in live independently in their homes
· A Patient Transportation Bus for our free, non-emergent transportation service
Foundation Annual Programming:
·Grants to fund health-related programs and equipment for local agencies and rescue squads
· Scholarships for students pursuing an education in healthcare
· Financial assistance for employees during hardship through a carefully managed relief program
· Respite for patients, families, and staff in our Serenity Garden
· Camp 911, a popular program teaching emergency skills and first aid to 100 kids each summer
Make a gift to the Foundation conveniently and securely through an online donation.